Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holy Inapropriateness Stardoll!!

Today as I was browsing Starplaza I noticed the dress I'm wearing above in the first image, the rust orange "Basic Jersey Dress" from the Stardoll shop, and I'm no prude but I was like, "Whaaaaat?!? Does the material really have to cling to my chest like that? Are those really protruding boobs I'm seeing?? Isn't this a KIDS website?!?" So then I start searching the other shops and I find even more questionable ensembles, like the gold lamé "On stage" bra and skirt (on stage and on a stripper pole maybe....j/k Beyoncé, I can't hate on ya! But really Stardoll??).

Then there's the friggin' black bra with CHAINS on it, and the "Studded Hot Pants" umm, no honey those aren't hot pants, those are underpants thank you very much! The last picture is of the shortest pair of short shorts I have ever seen, and I've caught a few episodes of Rock of Love I'm not gonna lie.. To the right you can see my friend Michaelxwho modeling a Julien MacDonald-inspired gown with a dangerously plunging neckline and side cutouts that Rose McGowan wore to a M.A.C. charity event (you can buy it in her StarBazaar for 15 stardollars :)

So once and for all, is Stardoll a kids website? Or more of an all ages website? Am I just being a prude?

No comments:

Post a Comment